[LRflex] Re: petition for R10

  • From: Philippe Amard <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 01 Nov 2009 17:31:34 +0100

I was 249 this morning only

Is this circulating on the LUG too?
I'm just back and haven't resumed my subscription yet

Phx

William B. Abbott III wrote:

Hi Miha,

I'm number 313. We'll see what happens. It's not exactly a "to the barricades" moment but it is at least an expression of interest that may get some attention.

Al the best,

Bill

On Nov 1, 2009, at 2:21 AM, Miha Golobic wrote:

Miha,

I am interested if you have any expectation that this will move Solms to do something.

Have you any background on how this came into being and who the people behind it are?

Thanks,

Bill
Hi Bill, I came across this petition via www.leicarumors.com <http://www.leicarumors.com/> It started on www.summilux.net <http://www.summilux.net/> , a French site dedicated to Leica cameras, by its forum moderator. Unfortunately I have no further insights. Cheers, Miha