[LRflex] article from Amateur photographer

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:38:48 +0200

Hello,

I have read out from photo.net that the UK magazine Amateur photographer has
produced a test between Digilux and Lumix L1 and Oly E1.

Has any one from this group read the article?

It is possible to buy it from the site of the magazine and I just wanted to
know if was worth.

When stationned in Uk I was reading this weekly magazine, sometimes good
sometimes, less...

cheers.
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.