[LRflex] Re: article from Amateur photographer

  • From: <tt688688@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2007 08:35:53 +0800

Not sure the reason she review E330 with Leica and Panasonic. In my =
view,
E330 and Leica/Panasonic are products under different category in terms
build quality and price.
Of course I agree that OM produce very good cameras, I have some pro =
friends
are still using E1 even now.=20

tt=20

From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] article from Amateur photographer
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 08:38:48 +0200

Hello,

I have read out from photo.net that the UK magazine Amateur photographer =
has

produced a test between Digilux and Lumix L1 and Oly E1.

Has any one from this group read the article?

It is possible to buy it from the site of the magazine and I just wanted =
know if was worth.

When stationned in Uk I was reading this weekly magazine, sometimes good
sometimes, less...

cheers.