[LRflex] Re: Welcome

  • From: <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:49:26 -0700

Hi Tina,
Welcome dear lady! :-) For those of you who do not know Tina you are now
about to discover quite a wonderful dedicated Southern lady of fine up
bringing! And a photojournalist of world class ability then some! Look and
learn from her photographs from her international traveling and just good
old fashion shooting your home being moved and renovated ! :-)

Welcome aboard very nice of you to join the group. As far as using your R
lenses on a Canon? It isn't a sin as there are probably more R shooters
working in this fashion with their R gear than with a DMR.

cheers,
Dr. ted :-)