[LRFlex] Re: Welcome!

  • From: "Robert Langjahr" <langjahr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2004 10:03:42 -0700

Hello Doug,

I was able to attend the LHSA "Spring Shoot" in Victoria, BC this past
spring.
David Young had this event organized to a "T". I had one of the best times
of my life.
David knows how to have a party !.

I haven't done to much with the 400 or the 560 yet. Time is limited at the
moment.
We have a lot of good looking "suspects" here in Kern County. Especially
around the
Kern River. I am always on the look out. I hope to use the "long glass"
soon.

Thanks Doug for the welcome.

Bob