[LRflex] Re: Walking along the seaside

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2012 17:28:35 +0200

Thank you, Richard.

When I prepared the image to upload, I was truly tempted to crop part of the
foreground. But at the time I didn't want to lose the visual strength of the
trail, so didn't touch it.
Now, following your comment, I've finally tried it... Well, the trail loses
something, but the pictures improves :)
I know your love for horizontal formats, something I share. BTW I was very
appealed, this morning, by the X Pan you finally took away. I'll wait pano
digital cameras be affordable for me, if it comes someday :(
Here is the result of your comment:
http://tinyurl.com/cycbasg

Gratefully,
Marc