[LRflex] Re: Walking along the seaside

  • From: "Marc Dufour" <foto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 20:02:35 +0200

Hi Richard !

I've been working as a graphic designer since 1978. Already many years! The
best times are long gone, especially with the crisis we are suffering here,
in Spain...
Actually, for a few years, I enjoy most in my second job as an instructor in
Taiji Quan!
Of course the information will be useful with regard to the screen with
reticle marks and help to manual focus. Something new to test !
Thank you for sharing your knowledge!
Sincerely,
Marc