[LRFlex] Re: WAS: new zoom lens NOW: Age & cameras! :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 13:59:39 -0700

Dave Saalsaa asked:
> Ted, is this you?  I didn't know you jumped ship to a different brand
> though.  ;-)<<<<<<<

http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/132566

Not I good sir. I have a tidier wardrobe! ;-)

But I've seen lot's of guys, usually at the Olympics loaded like this. They
start out very early morning, know the sport or sports they're shooting for
the day and away they go maybe 10-12 hours lugging all that gear.

And somewhere, there's a bottle of water or two in there, plus food of some
kind. :-)

Film envelopes for exposed film by pick-up film runners who take it back to
the KODAK lab in the Main Press Centre lab or wire service for processing.
While the photographer carry's on shooting.

Now the obvious question everyone seems to have missed is... "What do you do
with or where do you put all that gear when nature calls and you must use
the toilet?"  All over the floor in the can or grass if yer caught in the
middle of a field! :-)  Done?  Re-load it and away you go. :-)

And when you finally get home you're inevitably asked... "Boy I bet you had
a lot of fun at the Olympics, eh?!" :-)

ted

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm