[LRFlex] Re: WAS: new zoom lens NOW: Age & cameras! :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:43:41 -0700

Dr. Puritz asked:
> Great Ted!!   Thanks for taking the time to respond.  I know the questions
> was very open ended.  The KISS approach is one we should all remember...3
> M7s and 3 R8s with winders....now how to you carry all of that with your
bad
> back ( vbg ) !!!<<<<<<<

Hi Elliot,
3 M7's over the neck. And they have Tom Abrahamsson's rapidwinders,  2 R8's
on the left shoulder with straps set so they hang above each other and the
3rd R8 off the right shoulder. And it usually has the longest lens up to the
280mm most of the time.;-)

ted

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm