[LRFlex] Re: WAS: new zoom lens NOW: Age & cameras! :-)

  • From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 14:31:05 -0700

Stasys Petravicius offered: :-)
> Ted- I shot a roll of chromes with my R9, then 75 frames with my digital
> today- until the batteries gave out unexpectedly- I missed my favorite car
> at the car show- a 1950 Oldsmobile 2 door coupe- which had been restored
> perfection- if it isn't one thing it's another!! Damn it! Stasys<<<<,

OK Stasys,
And the lesson is? ;-) Please repeat after me ten times!!! :-)

........." Always have an extra battery regardless of camera
carried"..............
.........." And always have an extra roll of film in a "Pocket" just in
case!" ...........  :-)

Now go stand in the corner for 30 minutes like the bad boy you are for not
remembering my words of wisdom you've heard so often at the Leica Seminar!
"Always have an extra battery and a roll of film in yer pocket just in
case."

Now when I see you in a few weeks in Hyannis at this year's Leica Seminar
the first thing you'll say is... "I have a spare battery in my pocket!" :-)
And all will be forgiven! :-) Of course you better also have a roll of film
and I want to see them. Or else! :-)
ted

    www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm