[LRflex] Re: Violent agreement!

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 07:15:53 -0700

At 14/05/2007, you wrote:
>David,
>
>It was I, not Bill Abbott, whom you quoted.
>
>My name is William..., the guy with the mole in Solms.
>
>Could tell you a lot more..., but I'd have to... :-)

Good Mornin' William!

So sorry... my mistreak!   I did check, but when my mind saw William,
it abbreviated it to Bill, and somehow put Abbott on the end.

He also gently pointed out the error of my ways!

By any name, your information would be as accurate (if I may
paraphrase another William!).

All these Williams and Bills reminds me of one of my nicer customers,
from many years ago.  His name was, what else, William Bill!

Of course, every time we wrote him an invoice, it became Bill Bill's Bill!  ;-)