[LRflex] Re: Violent agreement...maybe

  • From: Philippe Amard <phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 14:02:30 +0200

Doug,
You are unique, and I understand your points alright.
But frankly, how many Birdmen such as you hang around?
Douglas Sharp spoke of FTB last weekend, I'm afraid you must sometimes
be feeling lonely then, and even though everything you write makes good
sense, the future of Leicas might not be there, unfortunately. What
you're asking for is a niche that is so tiny I doubt Leica could survive
within it. Hence the option of the Leitz vsLeica optics perhaps, or
maybe ...

Your dedicated.
Phil...x