[LRflex] Re: The Interview (Part one)

  • From: "George A. Furst" <gfurst01568@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2010 05:36:46 -0400

Dear Dave, I found it hard to believe that you had such a long exposure. The
photos were so sharp. What lens did you use? How did you achieve such a depth
of field in low light? How much color correction did you have to do? Studio
lighting is not easy to work with as the color temperature is optimized for the
cameras they use. Sorry for all the questions but I never have luck in these
situations. Most problems or due to camera movement, limited depth of field and
colors. Excellent job. Sincerely, George in Korea