[LRflex] Re: Tamron lenses on R3

  • From: rronaldson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 08:55:57 +0100

Thanks all for the responses to my question.

I have a good range of Leica 3-cam lenses so it doesn't matter too much.
The Tamron lens I was trying to use is a 24mm f2.5; my widest Leica lens
is the 35mm Elmarit-R. I've not had any problems using the Tamron
adaptor on my R4 so I guess I will have to be satisfied with that.

Juan, I couldn't find eBay item 761150640.

Now as to the R8, well I can't quite afford one of those at the moment
:-)    Can 3-cam lenses be used on the R8?
Reg