[LRflex] Re: Same old ...same old..

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 06:49:45 -0700

proof that it's the same old company....

oh,  did you need proof?

:-)

Steve

On May 16, 2009, at 6:36 AM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

David Young wrote:

Am I crazy?

It's either he, or you David ;-)
I bet I know the answer, as we all do.

Remember, we're thinking of a digital R too
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR0lWICH3rY

Amitiés von Metz
Ph

Or did I understand that Hr. Kaufmann had said that Leica was going to return to being a camera company, rather than a firm which relied on "special editions", to boost profits by selling to collectors who'd likely never use their cameras?

If I understood correctly, then something has gone awry, at Leica..

This, from Leica's newsletter, which was in my Inbox, this morning...

The LEICA M8 digital camera is now available in a special limited edition with a white leather finish. When compared with the classic black and silver models in the M8 series, this special limited edition with a white leather finish is destined to be the eye-catcher of this summer. The dream in pure white is strictly limited to just 275 examples.

---
David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net