[LRflex] Re: Same old ...same old..

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 16 May 2009 09:29:55 -0700

Moments ago, I sent this (in part) to the list.

Still, my fear is that Leica had relied on such collector cameras far too much, in past, selling their "glory", not their products. With the M8, it seemed we were seeing a shift to a more aggressive manufacturer ... such as they were in the 1950's, when their "B" series stood the photographic world on it's collective ear.

Sorry, it should have read:  "M" series ... not "B" series.

My mistreak. ;-)