[LRflex] Re: Prince William's dream

  • From: phamard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 22:03:35 +0200

----Message d'origine----
>De: William Abbott <wbabbott3=40comcast.net>

My =22wannabe=22 is wanting to continue to learn to =22see=22 =

I understand this pretty well Bill, it is my approach to photography too. =
Someone on another list recently wrote he would like his eyes to be able t=
o take photographs - I sense this is a feeling many of us share - let's sa=
y the gear is just a necessary though imperfect medium between what we see=
 and what we show.

The cure is as follows : shoot in the morning, shoot at lunchtime, shoot i=
n the afternoon and shoot again at night - but also learn lessons from wha=
t you've shot - share your likes and dislikes - shares your problems and w=
orries - and keep shooting again and again.

This is what the list is about and here for too - sharing; so I guess it w=
on't be long before we see more of your photos - he smiles (encouragingly)=
=2E

Enjoy the weekend.
Phil...x