[LRFlex] Re: OT - Computer Monitors

  • From: Michaël PETRE <meushi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 16:04:49 +0200

Aram,

the TFTs are definitely closing the gap nowadays... My next buy (screenwise) will probably be the 23" Apple Cinema HD Display , it is a pleasure to use with photoshop and is SWOP certified.

Mike

On Jun 1, 2004, at 2:37 PM, Aram Langhans wrote:

Interesting. Two replys for TFT monitors. Everything I have read and also my conversation with an NEC rep says the CRT is superior than the TFT for photography. That is why I have not looked at TFT monitors. But with two testimonials from photographers, perhaps I should change my goals.

Aram