[LRFlex] Re: OT - Computer Monitors

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 08:51:06 -0500

Hi Aram,
  the only advantage I can see for the CRT is that the refresh rate is
usually faster and will handle games better according to my local computer
shop owner who is very much into gaming.  But for sheer accutance and color
accuracy, the TFT monitors I have beat the heck out of my CRTs and one of my
CRTs was a very expensive high rez monitor.  My Dell 1703 FP cost me about
$400 and is wonderful.  If you do a search through some of the web sites
that rate monitors, you should be able to find all kinds of info on them and
ratings of quality display.

Dave