[LRFlex] Re: OT - Computer Monitors

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 12:21:00 -0500

Aram,
  I got a flat panel monitor a couple months ago and would not get a CRT
ever again.  I then went out and bought another one for my studio. The
accurate colors and much sharper display is so much better on a good flat
panel  LCD monitor that you will be amazed. The one I have in my studio is a
Dell  1703 FP.  The display size on a flat panel LCD is also large than it's
CRT counterpart.

Dave