[LRflex] Re: Nikon Step Down Mechanism Ponderings

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 14:17:31 -0800

Richard,

I never said it would be simple.

You have just made my point and endorsed my strategy; thank you!

In addition, you have proposed a workable solution concerning where the
dividing line between "R9 front" and "D700 back" should be, requiring little or
no "exquisite engineering ... access to expertise ... Over coming the Camera
Software challenges..."

I am appreciative that we think alike.

Thanks,

Bill