[LRflex] Re: Nikon Step Down Mechanism Ponderings

  • From: Andy Wagner <yxandy2001@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:00:06 -0800 (PST)

Guy's (and ladies sorry Tina almost forgot about you)
Allow me to throw my two cents worth. Why not go the same route that Leica did
with the R8-9. Just build a back that would click into place on a Leica body.
You might have to make a few different sizes to attach the electronics to but
IE
flex, R3, r4-7 and let it rip. It be alot easier than basically rebuilding a
whole different body.

Regards
YXAndy