[LRflex] Re: Nikon SB800 flash on Leica R9

  • From: Miguel Asensio <mfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 12:46:25 -0600

Thanks Bob.

Which Metz unit do you use?

Miguel Asensio
RIDE TEXAS Magazine
Photography Editor
mfa@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
512.858.2313 ext 0
PO Box 90374, Austin, TX 78709

On Dec 13, 2009, at 11:02 PM, Bob Shaw wrote:

Sorry to say no experience with the SB series on R8 or R9.

I use the Metz with Leica R adaptor for full functionality.

Saludos

Bob

Bob Shaw
rsphotoimages@xxxxxxxxxxx

On Dec 12, 2009, at 10:13 PM, Miguel Asensio wrote:

Hello Guys,

I searched the list archives but I couldn't find anything on Nikon SB800 flashes and R cameras. Is anyone using this flash on R8/R9s and can share his experiences? I'm assuming TTL will not work but Auto and manual modes (on the flash) should work just fine. Other than the TTL issues, are there any compatibility problems?

Thanks,

Miguel Asensio