[LRflex] Re: M8 and Capture One now Silky Pix( O.T.)

  • From: David Young <telyt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 08:21:04 -0800

At 16/01/2007, you wrote:
>Hi David,
>I really like the simplicity of the Silkypix program which came with
>the Lumix L1 but I thought it wouldn't recognize M8 RAW. I will have
>another look
>Many thanks for the tip.
>Howard

Good Mornin' Howard!

One small point, re: Silkypix.  The "Black Level" slider I mentioned
in my response to "bobinseattle" is only available in the paid
version.  But, you can try it out, by shooting some raw files with
your Oly or PanaLeica, and using the version supplied with the Lumix
to see how it works.  I think it's the neatest thing since sliced bread!