[LRflex] Re: M lenses on Konica Hexar RF

  • From: Brian Chung <indiana.brian@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:56:46 +0800

Hi Eric,
I checked the photos but they have no the taste of Leica lens.

Brian

--
Brian  (852)649-666-28

This communication is intended for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information. I/we do not waive confidentiality by
mistransmission. If you have received this communication in error, any use,
dissemination, printing or copying is strictly prohibited; please destroy
all electronic and paper copies and notify the sender immediately. Nothing
in this e-mail message shall constitute a valid and legally binding
agreement unless and until duly execute an agreement. I/we do not accept
liability for any damage which you may sustain as a result of software
viruses.