[LRflex] Re: M lenses on Konica Hexar RF

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 23:45:43 -0800

Hi Brian - That was an interesting comment - 'no the taste of Leica
lens''.  Maybe you can explain what that means by your
definition.....e.g. bokeh/color rendition/contrast?   The Hangzhou
photos were taken with a Summicron-M 35mm lens, fourth version.  Film
was Fujicolor 200.  Ref: http://gallery.leica-users.org/Hangzhou

Regardless of the camera body, lens optical characteristics don't
change.  Nonetheless, the Konica Hexar RF body is a wonderful host to
M lenses. I haven't found any problems with flange or mount on
focussing ccuracy.

Sorry Xavier, we're off-topic here in the Leica reflex thread!  Here
are some Leica Reflex shots:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/Sakura

Eric Chan

Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 09:56:46 +0800
From: Brian Chung <indiana.brian@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [LRflex] Re: M lenses on Konica Hexar RF

Hi Eric,
I checked the photos but they have no the taste of Leica lens.

Brian