[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex problems sorted

  • From: Philippe AMARD <philippe.amard@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:38:10 +0200

buy back option still on  ;-)
Happy for you about the SL, really
Bien amicalement
Philippe

Miha Golobic wrote:

Will put my R3Mot (sorry Philippe) with 28 and 90mm lenses in the cupboard for a while, and buy some more HP5 for the SL :-)) Sometimes the zen approach - one camera, one lens - stimulates one's creativity. I hope the results will be worthwhile posting. Miha

P.S. What is the best way to clean the mirror and the screen. I have a feeling and some evidence too that the repairman sneezed on the camera when working on it :-(( 2009/3/30 David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    Alex wrote:

        Glad to hear that your SL is now up to speed, Miha. I still
        have one in my cupboard, but gave my two SL2s some exercise
        this weekend instead. Now I must take the other old-timer for
        a walk.....

        It's a great body once you've got used to spot metering.

    Hi Alex!

    "once you've got used to spot metering"...      Is there any other
    kind?

    I haven't had a camera off "spot metering" for over 30 years!

    David Young
    Logan Lake, BC

    Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net <http://www.furnfeather.net/>
    Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net