[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex problems sorted

  • From: Miha Golobic <miha.golobic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:30:59 +0200

Will put my R3Mot (sorry Philippe) with 28 and 90mm lenses in the cupboard
for a while, and buy some more HP5 for the SL :-))
Sometimes the zen approach - one camera, one lens - stimulates one's
creativity. I hope the results will be worthwhile posting.

Miha

P.S. What is the best way to clean the mirror and the screen. I have a
feeling and some evidence too that the repairman sneezed on the camera when
working on it :-((