[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex problems sorted

  • From: David Young <dsy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 09:58:52 -0700

At 3/30/2009, you wrote:
Just a quick report: my Leicaflex is finally back from Vienna with adjusted film speed cam, and I got a 2nd cam from DAG which I have mounted to my 3rd cam only 50mm summicron. The lens, now 2nd&3rd cam, works perfectly on the SL. And I received a copy of Doug's Wild Light 1971-2007 book :-))) A fruitful week indeed !!!

Cheers, Miha

Sounds, indeed, like a good week, Miha!

Enjoy you SL. I sold mine, as I've gone 100% digital. Where I live, film is just too awkward, and for wildlife work, just too expensive. Sill, I miss it!

David Young
Logan Lake, BC

Wildlife Photos: www.furnfeather.net
Personal Website: www.main.furnfeather.net