[LRflex] Re: Leicaflex problems sorted

  • From: Alex Hurst <corkflor@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 18:05:58 +0100

Miha wrote:

Just a quick report: my Leicaflex is finally back from Vienna with adjusted film speed cam, and I got a 2nd cam from DAG which I have mounted to my 3rd cam only 50mm summicron. The lens, now 2nd&3rd cam, works perfectly on the SL. And I received a copy of Doug's Wild Light 1971-2007 book :-))) A fruitful week indeed !!!

Cheers, Miha

Glad to hear that your SL is now up to speed, Miha. I still have one in my cupboard, but gave my two SL2s some exercise this weekend instead. Now I must take the other old-timer for a walk.....

It's a great body once you've got used to spot metering.

Best of light.

Alex
--
Alex & Carmel Hurst