[LRflex] Re: Leica camera sounds Query

  • From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 06:46:54 +0200

I won't make penance dear Doc T ;-)
the great spirit provided me with five senses, and I like to share,
of course it is much more difficult to exchange odours and taste on
the net, but why not sounds?
those guys also catch the decisive instant, don't they?

My favorite sound so far reminds me of my outings in Engelberg,
http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/195035-1/Engelberg+-+Sbrinz+-Path-1140126.jpg

it is simple and pure, it is this one:

http://www.freesound.org/samplesViewSingle.php?id 065

And Douglas's trove is a gold mine for slideshows creators, don't you
think?

Amitiés Ted

Philippe in Metz