[LRflex] Leica camera sounds Query

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeicaReflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 09:38:02 -0700 (PDT)

Ola' Group,
   with the mention of someone using a Leica Mot4 (?) sound for their 'picture
taking' beep with their digital camera I started to wonder about making a
'Leica' ringtone for my cell phone.
Does anyone know where there might be some leica sound files on the internets?
ie: sound of a Rangefinder firing, an R firing, etc etc
Motorized or Not would be fine

I am about certain I can tweak it with loops and spacings to come up with an
interesting ringtone. Maybe even a selection of ringtones if I can get a range
of camera sounds.

Thanks
Richard in Michigan

"There is a joy in taking photographs that will always be there, it is the joy
of looking, of capturing that fraction of a second, it is the photographic
shot, the intuitive shot..." (Henri Cartier-Bresson)

â??No man hath given his child anything better than good manners.â??
- Prophet Muhammad (570-632)