[LRflex] Re: Leica camera sounds Query

  • From: Richard Ward <ilovaussiesheps@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 10:09:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Joerg!
   The link was invaluable for me. After listening to all of them and playing
with a couple I've decided I don't think I can make Leica Ringtone I'd
personally care for. Oh Well. I do think, surprisingly, that the SLR sounds,
especially the Rollei SL66 with it's huge mirror slap noise, may have proved
workable, but my initial enthusiasm has waned.
The main gripe that came to me was the multiple need for a ring tone to
function well as a ringer for my phone! and be a recognizable expression of my
individuality. I imagined the question "What is that clicking sound coming out
of your phone?".

I would need a 'clearly' recognizable 'camera sound' to meet the latter
criterion.

R. in Mi.

Subject: [LRflex] Re: Leica camera sounds Query

Hi,
Mike Elek has some sounds on his website, so it is a ZI focused site ;-)

http://elekm.net/zeiss_ikon/pages/body.html

Ciao

Joerg