[LRflex] Re: This site is amazing - has cat content too

  • From: "William B. Abbott III" <captbilly3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 20:51:14 -0700

Douglas,

You'll laugh at this, but when I first glanced at this email I thought you had
written a play called, "Sounds instead of pictures," and the first two lines
had to do with that title and what the play was all about.

Then came all the "enters" for what I thought were the characters in the play,
i.e., enter cat, enter camera, enter dog, etc. but I didn't know if it was
stage right or stage left and the characters certainly had funny names: cat,
camera, dog, etc. Maybe something very, very modern...

It took a moment to decipher what I was looking at and aha!, your day as a
playwright was gone.

Thanks for the moment of whimsy, it was fun!

Bill

P.S. When I was a child, my mother has a series of canaries and each was known
as Dickiebird, why I have no idea.