[LRflex] [LRflex]Modular cameras, now ?leicas

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 15:07:51 -0700

On May 30, 2008, at 1:14 PM, Philippe AMARD wrote:

Graham can shoot beauties with a disposable, or even an M8...

that is not the point...

the point is selling Leica to Joe Blow...

which has, I believe, nothing to do with the quality of the photos...

Steve

For me, the point is using a camera that delivers the performance you expect from it. Then photography may start.

Am I so wrong?

I actually believe that great photographers can make great images with any camera,

however we are in that most unususual group (to which that nevertheless applies),

but we fool ourselves, believing somehow, that the only thing standing between us and the really great image is better equipment...

if we had more confidence and less money, we wouldn't have leicas...

Steve

ph