[LRflex] Kodachrome

  • From: Neil Gould <neil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 11:34:32 -0500

Hi all,

I bit of a "throwback", but I recently watched a movie on Netflix that may be of interest. "Kodachrome" is about pro and amateur photographers who are rushing to get their film developed before the final company that processed it shut down. Although the primary drama is about the relationship between a father who is a renowned pro photographer and his estranged son, the movie is chock full of Leica sightings as well as some other classics. Reading the credits, the movie was dedicated to Kodachrome enthusiasts and was shot with Kodachrome in 35mm. The movie's color balance should have been a give-away, but it's been a while!

Happy Holidays to all!

Neil

------
Unsubscribe or change to/from Digest Mode at:
  http://lrflex.furnfeather.ca/
Archives are at: