[LRflex] Re: Going Loony

  • From: LEICAFLEX <leicaflex@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 00:33:14 -0700

Wow, David - you certainly have steady hands!  What a great loon shot,
you did really well!
My FC adapter tends to be less sensitive as I dial in smaller
apertures - at least that's what I think.  Maybe I should turn on the
beep because it may be myself that's missing the moment when the red
LED flashes at focus point. With handheld shots in fading available
light or in doors at night, it gets tricky focussing with or w/out FC!
At any rate, your LeiCanon Odyssey (albeit in an understated fishing
boat) is paying good dividends!
Cheers, Eric