[LRFlex] Re: Fotodiox adapter question...

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 15:27:50 -0700

David Young wrote:

Yes - it explains, to me, the price difference between the Novoflex (w/springs) and the Fotodiox. However, if, as Ted reports, the Cameraquest adapter does not have springs either, I see little to justify their adapter over the Fotodios, for all other aspects of the adapter are first rate. Better, I think, to just to go all the way and get the Novoflex.

I have one each of the Cameraquest and the Fotodiox...they are virtually identical and both work fine....

Steve