[LRFlex] Re: scenes from the OR...paw 14

  • From: Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 18:17:55 -0700

thanks Doug... I tried to focus on the bright reflection from the surgeons left eye...

actually not bad...

but dof in an 80mm at 1.4...well you know....

btw, the instrument was a modified dissecting scope covered by a big sterile plastic bag...actually you are seeing the best part..

Steve

Douglas Herr wrote:
Steve Barbour <kididdoc@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Hal...

http://www.leica-gallery.net/barbour/image-81654.html

Focus ought to be on his eyes.  It looks like the best focus is on the near
side of his mask.  I'd also like to have seen more of the instrument he's
looking in to.

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm