[LRFlex] Re: Comparison shots

  • From: "Douglas M. Sharp" <DouglasMSharp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:17:02 +0100

But what can you expect for $100 ? Although I think you got a bad one, I've used the EF-S 18-55 (the whole series of shots from Photokina I posted a while back were taken with it) and never had anything that bad at f8, Leica lenses are of course better, but just a touch more expensive.
Douglas
(steam trains - not birds and beasts)

Douglas Herr wrote:
Aram Langhans <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

http://www.naches.wednet.edu/NachesValley/nvhs/science/langhans/compare/compare.htm

Holy fuzz!!  I wouldn't think there's be much difference at f/8 but so much for
what I'd think!  The edge in particular, what a difference!!

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm