[LRFlex] Re: Comparison shots

  • From: "Bille Xavier F." <hot_billexf@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 09:57:31 +0100

Dear Aram,

The picture enlarged shows that the Leica has more resolution power.

Hmmm, I don't say much over the subject but be sure I'm readiing. It becomes very interesting.

Here, the corner photog has bought a Canon 20D. I need to "work him in" a little but if I provide the adapter, he may accept to let me discover the LEICANON world!
Hey, I start to be pinched by curiosity.

Have a nice day!

---------------------------------
Xavier F. BILLE
Maisons-Alfort - France.

From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Comparison shots
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 10:33:05 -0800

Hey, I got my Leica/Canon adaptor. I could not resist. I slapped the 50/2 R lens on and took a shot at f-8 then used the lens that came with our school' digital Rebel, not know as a great lens, at 50mm and f-8 and here are the results.

http://www.naches.wednet.edu/NachesValley/nvhs/science/langhans/compare/compare.htm

I will try the 24/2.8 that was in question earlier as soon as I have some time. I just happened to have the 50mm with me.

Aram

   www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm