[LRFlex] Re: Change of Topic on 90mm

  • From: "Dave Saalsaa" <SaalsD@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 May 2005 17:34:49 -0500

Perhaps a 90mm Summicron R wide open. If your definition of smoother is less detail and accutance and more diffusion. Otherwise I use a bit of selective gaussian blur or healing tool in PS to offset the extreme "sharpness" of the Leica lenses.

Dave
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Bedsted" <Tim.Bedsted@xxxxxxxxxxx>