[LRFlex] Re: Change of Topic on 90mm

  • From: "Tim Bedsted" <Tim.Bedsted@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 May 2005 05:59:32 +0200

Hi again

The lack of response on the 80mm/f1.4 does that mean that no one has had any
experience with this lens?

I should perhaps just say that my Leica "experience" is just 5 days old. I
presently only have the 19mm Elmarit lens - a real beauty:)

I am looking for a dedicated portrait lens that is why I asked for the
comparison between the 80mm and the 90mm lenses.

Regards,
Tim