[LRFlex] Canon Exposure Problems with Third Party Lenses

  • From: pwerner@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 06:46:04 +0200

David, Art,

I had a similar problem and launched a topic, which prompted a long and good
discussion. It might be worth reading it on
http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00BhFh

To sum it up: exposure errors with manual lenses seem to be a known problem
of Canon cameras. Another point is to make sure that the stopped down exposure
is within the 20D's metering range.

The solution: Get the DMR or live with the Leicanon limitations and
frustrations.

Cheers
Peter