[LRflex] Re: Canon 5D and mirror trimming.

  • From: M7 <photo-m7@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 15:34:08 -0700

I used a Dremel tool with a disc cutter attachment. It cut the
(plastic) mirror like butter. Straight cut across the front. Be sure to
read the archives in Fredmiranda.com first. It has lots of experienced
writeup. Most important is masking as well as you can. A lot of plastic
dust gets sprayed when cutting.

John