[LRflex] Re: Canon 5D and mirror trimming.

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 08:42:56 -0700

Aram,

A local Canon SLR technician showed me how to remove and replace
a mirror in the 1Ds.  He said he would charge about 1/2 hour to replace
with a customer pre-cut mirror.

Because I have fear from the reactions of some thin-skinned members, this
is the last thing that I will say about this subject.  Reason? I am a Leica
man and have never owned a Canon SLR.

Jerry