[LRflex] Re: Canon 5D and mirror trimming.

  • From: "Aram Langhans" <leica_r8@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 07:24:26 -0700

By masking I assume you are not talking about attaching masking tape to the
mirror itself.  Wouldn't removing the masking tape remove the silver from
the front surface mirror?  A new mirror might be my best option, assuming of
course it doesn't cost about half as much as a DMR.

Still a pipe dream right now. Having worked many years with a preset lens
years ago when I was first starting out, I know I am spoiled with auto
diaphragm lenses.

Aram