[LRflex] Re: Big lens on an R9

  • From: "Gary Pinkerton" <gpinkcp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 12:07:28 -0500

Jonathan
I can't answer about the sholder stock issue [I use tripods a lot].
But, if you use your 250 with a Leica 2x extender, it would get you to your
500 mm focal length without much extra weight, etc. I use one with my 250
and while it's not the greatest optical combination, it does fine for me.
Maybe you could try one out for a bit.
Have Fun
GaryP