[LRFlex] Re: APO vs Asph

  • From: "Dr. Puritz" <drpuritz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:49:38 -0500

I second what David has said. The R80-200 is an excellent lens at, what is for Leica, an amazingly reasonable price. I want to add that the 28-70 is also an excellent performer. I prefer it to the 35-70 because of the one extra wide angle focal length. In real life photo applications the 28-70 is sharp, has excellent color rendition, and is very convenient to use. In addition, the 28-70 is very undervalued. Best of luck on your purchases.

Elliot
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Young" <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>