[LRFlex] Re: A Contest!

  • From: "andy Wagner" <yxandy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 19:53:38 -0500

It all depends on how well you aim your initial fall. As for the getting up part I just have the wife grab the belt and pull. Now you see why I want to stay on her good side 8-)

From: David Young <dnr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: leicareflex@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [LRFlex] Re: A Contest!
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 21:15:32 -0700

I'll opt out of the contest. While Art does offer a great use for the finder my problem consists of "how do I get myself down there to use Art's setup. The older you get the further the floor seems to get 8-)
----------------- >--
Regards
Andy

Hell, Andy! Gettin' down is the easy part... it's getting back up that's the problem! :>

David Young,     | égalité, liberté,
Victoria, CANADA | fraternité et Beaujolais.

Personal Web-site at:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr
Leica Reflex Forum web-page:
        http://www.horizon.bc.ca/~dnr/lrflex.htm